SharingMyThoughts

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

New things,New start...

It's a new start for me.
Learning a new language was always an amazing and big chalenge for me.English was the first foreign language I learned and I loved it cause I found it easy and fun. Then I tried to learn french but..."Je ne parle pas français" (I translated that with the Google Translator) . I just don't get it! Still, I like the funny "r" they have..hihi...I know a lil bit of Italian too.I've been in Italy 1 year ago for 3 months and learned Italian :) ♥♥♥
But now it's JAPANESE!!  I want and have to learn Japanese for the University !!! I know what you're thinking... it's either "cool!! gudluck" or "You kidding me right? Why Japanese?? It's so hard to learn.."..Well,that's how it is!! I have to learn how to write and lean to read their alphabet.Actually they have 4 but I only have to larn 2 of them: hiragana and katakana.
Anyway,wish me gudluck!! I am trying hard and I will go on and on and on until I'll learn it.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck learning japanese :) Actually,i've wanted to learn it too,but i've started with russian and korean,it will be hard to learn japanese too :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. japanese is not that hard. :) i learned for 2 years and i'm planning to continue it soon [i took a break because of my nasty university schedule] i even got a diploma :D good luck! study hard ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4 alphabets? i know only about hiragana, katakana and kanji...o.O
    [checking on the internet now...]
    can't find the 4th...please, illuminate me! xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Romaji :) Scrierea cu caractere latine :) Sistemul Hepburn e cel mai cunoscut :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. a...si ala e al 4-lea sistem de scriere in japoneza...am inteles...>__>

    ReplyDelete