SharingMyThoughts

Monday, November 28, 2011

LOVE LOVE LOVE

   I got a question for you...
What is LOVE? What does this word..no..feeling means to you?? Why is everyone searching for it?
   I did too.. I searched for it in the eyes and souls of those whom I care for...those who I cheerish the most among the people I know and see everyday..well,almost.
  Well,it is proven: they love me!! And I also love them a lot :) 
So..you love your family,then your friends and..and then who's next? The one whom you spend your life with,right? 
    There is this question, I think you all know itL Who do you love the most in this world? Well,some would answer: "My mom,who gave birth to me". Others: "My wife/husband/gf/bf".
Well,now it'll get funny..
Lets say someone asks you this question in front of your family gathered together in a room. What will your answer be?
Lets think. If you say : "It's my mother,the woman who gave birth to me" your life partener will be like: "WHAT ABOUT ME? I am the one whom you spend your life with." If you say:"My life partener." your mom will be like: "Right,of course."and then she'll leave the room. If you say "I love my friends the most":
Mother: "Did they gave birth to you?"
Life partener: "Are they the ones whom you spend your life with?"
Siblings (if you have): "You love love your friends more than your family? I am so dissapointed on you."
And last,if you say "I love everyone the same."they will all smile and say: "We love you too". But in each of their mind: "I know he/she loves me the most". [hmm...yep,the real truth.. :d]
  I think you have noticed I did not refer to dads..Well,they don't tend to express their feelings about their family too much,or are they? And I honestly don't think that at the question: "Who do you love the most in this world?" any dad would actually expect that his daughter or son to say: "My father". I mean,if you're a girl,you life partener will somehow find it strange,and if you're a boy,with the minds of the people those days,your friends will also find it strange..somehow...[am I right?] Oh,forgot..only if you're dad's girl/boy..I think everyone will understand it properly.. [Don't get me wrong,I love my father very much]
  Love can be like this..They say it's the most beautiful feeling in the world but also the hardest to get.So true,right?



{ Feel free to comment and tell me [PLEASE] if I said something wrong or something you don't agree with. [and don't just say: "I don't agree with you",please tell me with what you actually you don't agree and also the reason.]
  See you all in my next post!! :) And don't forget to LOVE!!!}

3 comments:

  1. Iubirea...e cel mai ciudat sentiment,dupa parerea mea,dar si cel mai puternic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so true! i agree with you...and it's so annoying when people ask the little ones: "Who do you love the most in this world: mom or dad?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. i guess dads are too busy to show their feelings...
    for example, i see my dad only a little in the evening and there are days when i don't see him at all...and even if i'm with him he doesn't speak much, he's very focused watching commercials on tv xD LOL but he does show his feelings at times and he does it...pretty intensely xD
    also, daughters are not so close to their dads...so automatically there's a...sort of a break between them that don't let them express their feelings for eachother
    you said that dad's don't show feelings to their family...but i'm curious, have you ever did the first step? and how many times? (refer to the line above to know where i'm 'heading to')
    regarding 'love'...love is when you'd be able to even give your life for someone...

    ReplyDelete