SharingMyThoughts

Friday, December 9, 2011

FOOD

FOOD - Who doesn't love it?
We eat everyday.Some eat 3 times a day,some eat 4,5,6,7 times a day...and some eat all day long..
   Lets start with...   

             CHEESE  

Simple Cheese


Blue Cheese (I never tried it and honestly I don't want to try it but some say it's really tasty)








Add some vegetables and it'll taste even better : Cheese with vegetables 











Or you can slice it in cubes
   
Ok, done with cheese :)

         EGGS 













Fried eggs 












[or egg.... :D]


You can add some fries ♥♦♥














VEGETABLES

          POTATOES
 There are many ways of eating potatoes :
  
           FRIES

 
Boiled potates (you can add some paprika for extra yummy taste)











Mashed potatoes (boil the potatoes,mash the potatoes with a fork,add some margarine and salt to taste and you're ready; you can also add some parsley or dill just like the image)



And,at last,you can also eat them with ketchup,mustard or pickled cucumber .Yummy yummy yummy!!! 
  
  Other vegetables: radish, lettuce, peppers, tomatoes, onions, etc. 
You can eat them as they are or use them in many ways in food recipies. ♥

  Hmmm,what's next?? Aaaa..
 
  FISH
 
 
  Even other fish eat other fish so why wouldn't we do it?

Fried fish
Fried fish with potatoes,lemon and parsley

And,of course,grilled fish


Up next...

       CHICKEN


At chicken I only got this cause everyone knows how to eat it right?? you can boil it and put it in soup, you can grill it and it's so damn yummy, you can fry it and your taste buds will be sooooooo delighted and ask for more, you can also eat it with eggs, fries, mustard, ketchup (etc.) and many many ways..

 Up next...  PIZZA

With mushrooms
Quatro formagi
 Want a piece?
At pizza there are too many kinds of them and I am really hungry and I can't buy it cause I can't eat it cause..well nevermind...what's next?

     FRUIT
Pinneaple,apple,starwberry,melon,banana,orange etc. etc.
 Or cut them all and make a sallad ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
 And, at last , ....
  I'M DONE!!!!!!!!! Phew..
There are many many many other kinds of food and food and food and food and foond and etc. etc. and ..I can't do this any longer and ..I'm done :D
Gonna get something to eat until I get a hiccup or even worse a stomach pain ...

     See you in my next post everyone
                            But until then...BON APPETIT!!!!
   Eat well and stay safe, ok??

                                                                                                                  ♥♥♥


5 comments:

  1. i hate fish and mushrooms..and blue cheese. i can't eat those :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay :D

    Well, I like the feta cheese with tomatoes salad, I like fries I like fried eggs. I also preffer seafood over fish and I LOVE fruits! Except melons >.<
    Btw, I hate the blue cheese! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. where did you get this idea to post about food? xD
    fortunately these pics don't make me hungry cause i'm already full xD
    my fav food here is...fish and potatoes (cooked in any way xD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awsome post, but these are the simplest recipes...
    If you want to ...try Japanese food or Libanese if you didn't try it, yet. Bon Appetit !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I'm hungry again! ; _ ;
    And I really want some pizza.

    ReplyDelete